This was a procedural barn tool I made for a short film. Used in portfolio by permission of the director. It was created with Houdini and VEX. The biggest challenges I had were getting the roof slats to procedurally change their angles in order to fit the rest of the roof and creating a UI that wasn't consisted solely of sliders. To solve the issue of the roof slat angles, I ended up using some basic trigonometry to calculate the angle of each section of the roof to make sure they fit properly. For the UI, I went down a rabbit hole of documentation to figure out how the drop down menu worked in order to properly implement it.

Screen capture of the tool in use.

My reference image.